Monday, March 27, 2006

Cap-eeee-tahl-aye!!!

What a relief! Di and I finally admitted to ourselves and everyone else that we found our ceremony & reception site. I'm not sure about Di, but I was cool with it a couple of weeks ago. We ended up with the same place ranked "#1", so we did not have much to talk about. I'm glad we looked at a few more of the sites in Manhattan and Brooklyn this past weekend before making a final decision, because we both feel extremely confident that we have the perfect spot.

In the end we only visited 10-15 sites, but the travelling up to NYC every weekend was taking a toll on us. My boss had told me that he looked at about 50 sites for his wedding, so I don't think we wasted any of our time. However, my sister looked at less than five sites for her wedding and just got lucky by falling in love with a place early.

Anyway, this place is incredible. Sixty-five foot ceilings! And we are getting a great deal. I'm excited...just can't believe we have to wait so long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool. congratulations. can't wait.

...50 places? barf!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!!!! The place is beautiful (almost as beautiful as your relationship with Di)