Thursday, August 03, 2006

Another thing I hate about the music industry...

You want to know what really pisses me off? Those damn price tags on CDs. You know what I mean? When you pick up a CD and want to check out the track names or the guests on various tracks or even the copyright date...but part of it is blocked off by the store's price tag? I hate that! It really feels like the managers of the stores direct their employees to cover up words. I mean, there is ALWAYS available space that can be covered that wouldn't interfere with any of the info, yet for some reason, the price tags are always in that annoying spot.

What pisses me off even more is the fact that the employees give me dirty looks when I peel the price tag back to get a look at the covered information...like its an insult or something.

No comments: