Wednesday, October 04, 2006

With all this free time...

Ok ok ok...enough of this. I've been meaning to get a new entry down for weeks now. Pretty sad actually because I keep thinking of genius things that I want to share with everyone. However, if you know me well, then you also know that I sometimes get a little distracted.

As I said, enough! My Rosh Hashannah resolution is a promise to be more consistent with my blog entries. That being said, I've also decided not to fight my inclinations and I'm going to be making this blog a way to share my insights into the world of entertainment. This shouldn't surprise anyone, as this is how I've been using this jammy for the most part anyway.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to it...

Anonymous said...

look who´s back on the sauce! missed you.